Terramar

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wed Sunshine and Glassyness

Went out @ 12noon looking at offshore conditions and pure swimming pool glass.
Immediately decided to make the 100 yard paddle to Igor's reef as it was the only thing breaking really.
Water was reasonably clear considering the weather last week and it was cool. Sun was warm.
I really wanted to get some good waves but there just wasn't much power or form , which led me right down the kook road. I managed a few OK rides but many more kook outs. That Igor's wave at the yellow houses can be a real challenge, especially when its smaller.

Going out on a DP in the morning.... we'll see.

surf on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the surgery will go well, Bill. I hope Jason realizes how lucky he his to spend time like this with his old man. Very cool. Talk to you soon, Jeff

Anonymous said...

It was great surfing with you today.Just tackle the surgery as you did the waves this week!Don't worry about missing the surf while you're out. I hear it's going to be crappy for the next 4 weeks.
Eileen