Terramar

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Its been 13 days since I don't know when..............Glad I got out last night

13 days of no surf = grumpage
Glad I got out last night. Put my suit on after I got home from work so there would be little excuse once I arrived at Terramar. Ran down the cliff and off into the sun and subsequent set(s), both waves and sun.....
As usual all the work crap was gone immediately. Waist to shoulder stuff came through of which I stood on about 6 times. I thought that it was odd not being in head high++ stuff with power on it.

Surfed OK considering conditions and inconsistent sessions over the last weeks.

The water was coldish but the sun was out and it felt GOOD to be in it.

After 10 more sunsets at 6 the 11th will be at 7PM
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME Sun.03/14/10 = work bummer eraser for me. Finally I will be able to wash away my cares in the ocean after work whenever I want...

surf on....

1 comment:

christian said...

Way to get on it! Back in high school my friends and I would sit shivering in the dark near the warm water jetty, trying feebly to surf in what little light the power plant offered. It's cool to be the last one in, the last man standing.