Terramar

Saturday, November 05, 2011

I've been there before....


Having to look in the Mirror

Today @ 730AM nobody was out .
@ 8AM I went out

never made it outside...

Simply didn't have the strength,wellness, and will to make it through 4 steps of white water waves to get to the breaking faces. tried 2 times...once at the reef with someone and once at Ted's house. Both were un sucessfull attempts. I will not offer a single excuse although many come to mind LoL.


Point is

I have been here before

I'm stoked for trying
and
I know what must be done.

2 comments:

christian said...

I remember days like that down there, when it was just such a brutal paddle to get outside.

That never happens up here. The surf is so sucky that there's just no such thing as getting caught inside.

Hang in there. It always gets better!

Bill said...

:)