Terramar

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wed, Sat Sun...#23,24,25

Wednesday April 10th. #23
Glass-ish, TRUNKS, clear skies, no wind
 After a very rough day at work and with the "after work" forces working again' me, I do make it out to my first mid week surf with my son this yea.r
Wind swell and a semi difficult paddle out at 545 pm make it an OK surf.
Well frankly, I must say it was
GREAT
How it "washes away all that is bad", still works(?), WHY ? I dunno and  I dont care to know.
I just know it does, and that is that.
THANK YOU ! 
So we have a good time. My son lost his job of 2 years while on the cusp of getting a new dream job
He did not get the dream job.
He has taken back his athletic self however by loosing 28 pounds and running.
I have faith .
Good to see him catch a few in the water again that Wednesday
  Saturday #24 and Sunday #25 were so similar.
Difficult- for- me- to- catch -wind -swell ,and I go away feeling, "good" about a quality ride or two.
Good stuff but always wishing for some better rides.
I am deliberately exiting the back side of waves....at least on these two days I gave it a shot.
Trunks on Saturday
Wetsuit on Sunday ....bah  wetsuits


 
 
 

No comments: