Terramar

Saturday, January 26, 2008

WoW what a surprise ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At 6am it was colder 'en sh*t and I'm kinda sore and slow and dopey. Thought. " nah, not gonna go.
Looked at Tammy on surfline and couldn't get a updated camera view...arrggghhh
( and I pay for that thing ).
Looked at Surfshot and voila, as I'm scanning the reports that follow down the coast I see
GOOD - GOOD- FAIR-FAIR-GOOD-GOOD etc. etc.

I think "go, go, go while you still can, you fool".
I go
and I GOT
ALOT
I GOT ALOT of great glassy shoulder-head high stuff.
My buddy and I had the whole spot to ourselves for 2.5 hours
PERFECTION ! ! ! ! ! ! oh yeah F R O G H O U S E ! !
woo hooooo hoooooooo !!!!!!
Bingo

4 comments:

Markitos said...

Yea today was sureal.... offshore morning and dead glass in the after noon. STOKED !!

Bill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill said...

We had a really nice window today.
as you said.. kinda "surreal"

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous, I looked at Surfshot (which I pay for) and cardiff looked crappy so I was like eh not today. Then I hear all about it on Monday jeez...