Terramar

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

onward and upward








got outta the hospital in 6 days... the operation was successful and without incident or disaster. I'm going to have about 35 staples removed from my abdomen tomorrow.
Then I will start the down the road to recovery. I expect that road to be somewhat painful and difficult and take the challenge...personally.
I expect in a year I will be close to as whole as I'm gonna get. Maybe 2-5 years to be completely over it all.
I dream of walking on the water again. Digging deep into the clear blue green warmth. Breathing that air/water mixture and having it lite my insides on fire, on FIRE.
There is so much to love in this life and I do LOVE IT, all of you and all of IT.
HA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Bill Go!

I couldn't do it. for sure.

-push

Bill said...

Thx Push I will GO

surf on bro...

Surfsister said...

I know this seems like an inane question: How is your back?

Wasn't this supposed to be back surgery? Did they at least get that part right?

Glad you're on your way to complete recovery!

christian said...

You've been through a god awful shitty mess. Here's to having the worst behind you and nothing but recovery and lots of surfing ahead!