Terramar

Friday, September 26, 2008

So Bill...... What's new? Are you OK ?

I'm doing well, thanks. Things are progressing along. It seems very slowly to me but everyone else says I'm ahead of the game as far as rehab goes. Right now my abdominal incisions are preventing me from "popping up" on a wave right now, as in my last post. I haven't been "out" only the one time. I have been practicing "popping up" off the floor of the gym pool to better strengthen those muscles. So I am planning another attempt. I fear that I may have an abdominal tear so I am going very slowly on things that cause pain at that area... my former stoma ( exit ) site.
I wont update the blog until I go into the ocean. I AM getting my position back at work soon and this causes me both happiness, relief, and anxiety.

more to come as I make my way back to the ocean...

surf on....
I'll be there in awhile :)

2 comments:

christian said...

Keep on keepin' on. Your courage and desire are inspiring.

David J. Hirsh said...

Relax. Take your time. Your only getting better now and rushing won't help. Mean time, take care.

David