Terramar

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm back @ work today,,,YES ? ? ? ?

After 8 months I going back this morning to work.
F/T no mercy.
It's an intense job in the laboratory. My boss is super INTENSE,
and he likes me the same way I guess.

I am not going that way this time around.

I'm going at my speed and intensity. I have learned a few things, thank you.
It is good to have a gig when you need one, that's for sure. I am grateful for that, but I am different now and that is that.

The one thing I am really looking forward to about going back to work after what I have been through is. . . . .
It drives me straight to the water for release and relief ! ! ! !

surf on....
I'll be there in awhile

4 comments:

christian said...

Good luck with your aggro boss. After all you've been through, he'll just be noise in your ear.

Bill said...

Thx Christian....
I agree and so appreciate all your support bro ! !

Anonymous said...

yeah, screw that guy! Bill, I haven't been to the blog in a while, I was surprised to see you in the water so soon - that is great, you must be so happy. You are quite an inspiration. e-mail me at clayfin at yahoo I owe you a beer, coffee, breakfast, whatever it was I mentioned months ago, along with a tryout of the prone alaia.

Surfsister said...

Remember, work is the place where you're expected to give your best energy, the rest of your day be damned. I am so against that. I once told Soul Brother #1 that he needed to stop giving all of his quality time to his job and then coming home giving us little or nothing. I live by that. My job is my job. (Well, it was when I had one.) It did not define me. It merely paid the bills. Therefore, I generally tried to workout before I went to work and tried to save something (energy?) for the folks at home. Screw that idea that you devote so much of your soul to your job (unless you truly love it . . . and that is rare).

I'm off my soapbox. And as I said in my email, I'm glad you're back at work for the reason we discussed.