Terramar

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday AM

Got out pretty early today 0630
Coulda got out @ 6 but didn't sleep well....work dreams YIKES ! !
Got a few nice ones as the tide turned and came up.
Nice, warm and glassy as we like it. Trunks if course.
Crowds came in fast this morning, probably cuz they saw me styling away on those smooth, long shoulders, uh huh !
Was catching rights after a few early lefts, so as not to get too tangled up with the others.
This worked out nicely.
I have never considered myself to be a great horizon set spotter but, I did ,and paddled away south and out to it ..... bam wave-o-the-day action for moi. A left,got a good drop, no one else was prepared, and much to my amazement, no one stood up on me ( shoulder hopped ) or otherwise.
Believe me that is rare around these parts, in these conditions, on weekend days, with those surfers.....LoL.
The return paddle out was rewarding too.
Got some more rights as the tide filled in and then got out by 820.
Sunday Im gonna get in at 6 and go directly to the reef as it looked( almost always does ) better.

It was a good surf morning.
I did, however, miss surfing with Jason and "the Dave".

surf on...

1 comment:

Mike Vasconcellos said...

Bill - nice blog! I love the pictures. I'll link up and keep and eye on this. My blog is http://journeyofawoodbutcher.blogspot.com. Check it out! Mike