Terramar

Friday, June 25, 2010

Seems a long time gone

I haven't written in more than a month.....
I haven't really surfed much, either
should a could a
wish I would a
Ran into this surfmobile the other day, parked next to my truck.
I really don't covet with my eyes much but...



I really WANT this specific car....there... I said it>

I am going to give this Sundays SwS / SE(reportedly) big swells a run right now with my son...
so off I go
I am hopeful for a redemption of my not so hot, sort of squandered Saturday.

3 comments:

christian said...

You guys are going to score. It's shit here in Santa Monica Bays but you North County types should have all kinds of swell.

Yeah, that car is sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

Bill,
I saw that car the other day too. yesterday was great at the reef. I saw you pull up late, I hope you got on it. You missed a great "surf fest" at Tressies house Sunday afternoon. Don's band -- The BlueZone played -- they were great - -a good time. hope to see you in the water soon. BTW, we ended up going out on Saturday morning, I saw you drive by.
Take care,
Terry

Anonymous said...

too bad that idiot polished out the targa bar and rims. Not to mention the chrome headlights. but then again it isnt mine. there is something about keeping it natural that all that chrome doesnt have.