Terramar

Thursday, July 01, 2010

the Tide has been out lately

My life seems to be a a low tide right now.
Work, home life, and surf........basically I am at a low tide.
A wee bit drained out.
But I think the turn around is on.
The Surf is ( hopefully) up for this long weekend.
I have dropped about 13 pounds or so in the last 2 weeks.
I am moving better and better still, even 2 years post surgical crap fest.
I broke through a surfing plateau awhile back, and I am feeling like I'm poised to do so again, I just need more consecutive days .



surf on

2 comments:

christian said...

Why isn't that guy wearing a full suit? The air temp and water are still cool up here. I drove up near Ventura County and froze my ass off. Yesterday it was drizzling.

DAMMIT!

It's good to hear you are lean, mean and ready to dominate this weekend. Please post pics. It's nice to see what real waves look like.

Bill said...

I hate wetsuits and Im always the first or second one out of a suit for the year