Terramar

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Had a good walk on the Ocean today.Thanks South swell


Finally the old fat dude gets a few......every dog has his day and I am so glad I got some of this South Swell. The reef was firing off with occasional sets that were, well, pretty big, considering the last months of our local conditions here. Dave and I chose to stay in between the reef and 5 palms. For every 6 waves at the reef, we might get two for us that were OK. I think the wave ratio for us was better as at about 0700 there looked like 15 or more people there.
I was kinda hoping to just go there and get 1 big one, but I did get about 3 nice rides and 1 very nice one. Got some real length of ride on this nice left. I haven't had that for awhile it seems.

Yep got to walk on the water today and it did the soul good.....real good !

No comments: