Terramar

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Good stuff Man...Summer stuff !

Jason demonstrates the rare turtle dismount move 
at a very small, but FUN Terra Mar

I haven't really surfed much with my son Jason this year. We have both been to "busy" with work in one way or another. Last night he says he would like to go out Sunday morning, as he now is working 4-10's at his day job plus the Saturday fish market gig. So this effectively gives him 2 days off per week, a luxury for him. I surf almost every weekend doing the Dawn patrol thing. Not really a purist at DP anymore, I will wait until 0530-0600 to get there. Anyways with the lack of any real swell.
 I decided to not drag him out in the almost dark and maybe go surfing in the sun light. Wow what a concept. Anyway got out at 10 in bright sun and reasonable glass very warm water today 70 no sweat. TRUNKS, SUN, GLASS, my son with me..... GOOD STUFF MAN !! We each got a few small ones. I video taped him doing the famous turtle roll dismount and we both had a smile and a laugh. Nice.... Back home to another great summer thing.... our plumerias.

2 comments:

costa rica surf camp said...

Lovely flowers. I love it because of it's smells so good.

oahu turtle tours said...

I remember these flowers; they grow well in tropical season. A nice decoration for garden and home landscape.