Terramar

Saturday, January 04, 2014

SANTA I want some Big Glassy Fat Ones to surf in 2014 ....... and oh yeah .......

I do LOVE THE OCEAN
1/1/14 I cant get enough of it. I am hopeless to resist its call. It calls a lot ! !
It was beautiful and the FIRST SURF OF THE YEAR as in #1
Sunny Clear and COLD in the air with about 59 degree water.
Surfed some big Tides that were 7'+ in Dawn Patrol
Really not feeling the hide tide inside so much
But the conditions were so spectacular that after getting a couple waves in the tidal smackdown, I chose to float on my back in the water at 0700 AM on the first of January !
SUNNY CLEAR CRISP AIR
and
 CLEAR BEAUTIFUL, GREEN BLUE WATER
I mean clear like a swimming pool and looking at the mix of sand,rock, grass,reef ,and fishes as I float along. There is just something very cool about doing this in January .

I Love it... all that is surfing.

Happy New Year

surf on...



No comments: