Terramar

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Weekend Update


Saturday got out @ 630 and the tide was high and the push was weak. Did get a few. Paddled til I got a burn . It was functional. Functional is what I must get back to.


Sunday had higher hopes but nothing to write home about. Caught 2 right away with no one else within 100 yards of me. Warm Waters was curling. The beach was breaking real close in. A few saw my couple rides and paddled south to get some also. I saw a nice one break outside at the reef, heard a couple of ooos and ahhs from my immediate company, so I turned and made the paddle south.
I caught maybe 10 at the Igor's reef and south. One of those was a right ( rare for that spot ) where I got the longest nose trip ever. Both feet 2 inches behind the nose, the WHOLE TIME, a long time. I managed to steer from the front and was astounded by this and how it felt.
I am having breakthrough moments now, much needed after the last month of mediocre surfing.
Looking forward to this week and some decent sized stuff...I'm ready I believe !

No comments: