Terramar

Thursday, November 06, 2008

It has been 14 days since...



I got worked 2 weeks ago..... my abdominal scarring was micro torn and something crappy happened to the mess S-1,L-5,L-4,L-3 (rods, screws,misplaced plastic spacers and erroneous bone fusion) that is now my back, when I was pitched off a closed out 4 footer 0n the inside.
Very disappointing that just THAT has hurt so long.....

I continue to dream of dropping down a 15 footer in my life.
If I think of it a certain way I cry. If I think that this will not happen now because of this botched up surgery and all that has come to pass, I get very sad and very pissed !
This is my dream, this is my passion, this is what I must try to achieve.
I will find my way to it, I will find my way there !

I intend to paddle out this Saturday and stand again.
I will surf on...

2 comments:

christian said...

Hang in there, Bill. I'm doing a lot of paddling these days, too. Just paddling a bit from my knees, happy to be bobbing along in the water. Enjoy the weekend. :)

6ftnperfect said...

take it easy there big fella! The ocean will be ready when you are.