Terramar

Friday, March 06, 2009

Better than......(part deux)

OK now I'm back login' to last weekend.
Went out on Saturday( Jason's Birthday ) 2/28/09 and didn't get anything again. Jason was working and I was not feeling it. Went the following Sunday and ran into some folks I haven't been with in the water for awhile . It was very satisfying to paddle out and turn on the first outside set and get it on. Got some hoots and hollers( from some very fine Wahine's ) then paddled and got a few more. Was very fun. Just what an old, beat up dude needed.
Pat (in the Hat ) was there and that was the first time he's seen me get up real, since all the bullshit , so that was cool.
Below is Pat (in the Hat) in a victory at sea day,
last may......something I really look forward to doing with him again, if....nah...WHEN my body allows.

No comments: