Terramar

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Anything better ????

IN the water @ 6 AM.
Super glass and warm water.
Tide moving up so maybe a push.
Shorty on.
Got a couple. Maybe 10?
Very quiet, mellow, and stomach-chest high peaks with some shoulder to em.
A little South, so the reefers were happy.
I chose to stay solo and it worked great !
I am really noticing physical improvements often now, and my surfing improves with that...
Out @ 7:15AM and directly to the gym
Went and swam laps, then right after a nice jacuzzi and shower.
Today was the first day I have been able to stretch like that in ......well... since the thing.
Home @ 8AM. Kiss my love "good morning"

Anything better????
Not really !
surf on..

3 comments:

6ftnperfect said...

keep up the good work!

christian said...

That's the way to live!

Matthew said...

Damn, nice morning! I was sleeping it away unfortunately. I'm promoising myself I'm going out tomorrow morning...even if I'm only going to get 3 hours of sleep! am ashamed to read all these inspiring blogs!