Terramar

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mid Decemmmmburrrrr, Christmas and going into the 2010 do over.

Got to get out with Jason on a few days before Christmas as school is giving him a break. No more trunks now for awhile I suppose. A week ago Ted was beckoned from his 2nd story deck by my son and a friend an he bolted out in trunks. I of course was stuck at work. When I heard that one I got bent. One of those recent Santa Ana days mid morning small waves but trunkin it.....ahhhh.
Jason,his buddy Todd and I tried on Saturday, in the cold but really could'nt snag anything. THere was a pre-swell 20 minutes apart wave that would show up but that was it.
Later that day, more came thru but I was Christmasing with the family, a good thing.
Sunday am we go out too cold too closed out, alida,pat went I grossed about it all day.
so Monday was gonna be an early out of work or should I say get outta work on time for a change day. Paddled out with Dave @ 345 and witnessed some true power under and "over" me. SMart ass kid and a great couple 6 foot in and outs a 10 foot thumper that sent me under and backwards about 10 yards wondering which way was up. Finally a nice head and shoulder ride in with Dave. We laughed about it and finished well

No comments: