Terramar

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Today was Great ?


Yes it was !

I got 2 very long nose rides from outside into
2 feet of
Cool
Clear
Glassy water
Faces all the way in.

Said hi to some friends.

and watched some of them surf the same with equal stoke.

I Met 2 new surfers today, Gordon and Greg.
It always catches me off guard in a pleasing way when someone who reads this blog recognizes me.
I get somewhat embarrassed by this, as this is really more of a diary/journal than a public offering.
I have met more good people in this 200 yard streytch of water in 8 years than I have met in my entire 54 years of life.
Plus got this swell shirt from Jim...
where the fine print really describes the whole deal.


pretty much says it all.


THANKS SQUAT !
To quote a likely contender for 1st place in the world tour
this year, Andy Irons,
"Why do I surf?
Because I am always a better man when I get out."
Of course today was great!
Here's hoping your surf was as GREAT too !!

1 comment:

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

Thank you Bill - and I am glad you are already having such a great day. Your post made me feel happy.