Terramar

Friday, December 31, 2010

It's been 20 days but I got in today


After weeks of not being in the water, I put on the suit (ecch) and paddled out.
Warm water Jetty was goin off.... I didn't go there probably a good call as I was tired surfing TerraMar and it's smaller offerings.
Got a few, missed a few, botched a few, got stoked on a few.
Got out at the 2 hour mark
Nice sunny day, nice friends,
nice waves, not so nice smell in the water.

Got some stoke and gonna try to carry that into the up coming week, improved weather and waves
PLUS
the days are getting longer :)
I will start toting my board to work
Yeah that's a good new years resolution
I will start toting my board to work
Happy New Year to all
surf on

2 comments:

christian said...

Happy New Year! I had a dry stretch two. Two sessions in two weeks. Ai ai ai!

Happy 2011!

Anonymous said...

Happy New year Bill -- On New years day around 10 AM Ted paddled out with only a rash guard and trunks on and I thought it was you! I kept yelling to him but then realize it was someone else. Got to meet Ted -- he is a nice guy. hope to see you in the water soon.

Terry