Terramar

Sunday, April 17, 2011

What I like about


surfing is kind of a never ending thing I imagine.
I am getting "tips" on how to "develop some ( ANY ) style", from many sources, at this point.
Great..... my deepest fears realized, I'm still kookin in up.
Went out this Sunday am and went deliberately out of the way of anyone so I could work on these issues alone.

Nice call on my part, as I probably got 12-15 rides in less than an hour.
I love that about surfing
that no 2 days appear to be the same.

nothing profound here

surf on

1 comment:

How to Surf said...

Surfing is one of the most awesome water sports. And many people who like extreme sports and leave near a beach or keep visiting the beach areas at least once in a while like to try being on the surfboard.Surfing gives immense relief and fun.

Thanks