Terramar

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Alright... all rights

#2    1.5.2013

Got a couple nice rights Saturday for the # 2 surf of the new year.
Started out at houses with just a couple of closer surf mates. Dawn patrolers.
Cold, super clear.Clean waves
Saw some good surfing and caught a few good ones with a standout right, that went on for.... well for
just the right amount.  Things got glassey at about 730 and that made for some good rides.
I mean to surf my own game to a degree.
I am looking for rights these days.
This came as a revelation over time as for the most part, Terramar, and the reef, are lefts.
I think with some new sand that maybe that has changed a bit. 
Got out and soaked in a hot tub for half an hour, stretching all the bad stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet left for a Happiness Enemas. Yup.

christian said...

It's so great down there. +sigh+ I never knew what I had until I left. I thought everywhere in California was like SD. I was sorely mistaken.

oahu turtle tours said...

Love to surf again in those white and wavy sea and beach such as in that photo. Excellent blogsite.