Terramar

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Saint Patrick's Day

#16 Sunday ( no Saturday )
Wow I have only been out 16 times in 2013 ? ! ?
Maybe that's why I am in the state I'm in, oh well I can fix that.
Today's Dawn patrol, got there a wee bit late, 0630Am  I felt like it was already lunch time
 celebrating with my girl last night at 333 in Oceanside, seaside by the pier .
Mmmmm  Calamari, Sushi rolls and
the SUPER MARTINI'S 333 is famous for.
A sour kiss= chipotle pineapple monin, cranberry juice,Grapefruit Vodka, a stiff lime foam .
and a Myer Lemon Drop Martini.

Toady's waves were on the smaller side but I got  a few.
Nicer rights for me. Good one for others. Just didn't get a lot .
Had Fun it was soooo gooood to get wet, as it always is.
I did get a good nod from a GREAT SURFER there.
he said I was developing some style. He is right ( seems strange to say )I have seen changes in my surfing, subtle but some style coming thru.
That was really cool to hear.
Over the last month I have noticed very small improvements,
I was hoping to hear a little affirmation and just when I really needed it ....boom !
Promising myself  to get out after work 2 times this work week and
 I'm gonna.

Period

Stoked ! !  
L8Ts





No comments: