Terramar

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tues PM is all GOOD..mostly

Tuesday's session was what I've been waiting for for what seems to be a long time.
Warm, glassy, fat west swell.
Made a mad dash from work at 330 pm, arranged to meet my son and was surprised to see almost perfect conditions.
First 3 were great and pretty long. Then things slowed a bit with occasional rides for all. Some of those were great rides. My son had a couple good ones then ended up slicing a flap of skin off his hand with the fin. Went in and bandaged him up. Went back out til 730 pm.
During the last hour I stripped the wet sit off down to the waist so I could feel the water on my arms and torso. SWEET
I CANT WAIT TO GET OUTTA THAT DAMN SUIT...... I WANT TO TRUNK IT SOOOO BAD !!!!

anywho.....it was good. Looking forward to the rest of the week and hopefully this Friday off.....

surf on

No comments: