Terramar

Sunday, June 14, 2009

More Reef man, More Reef



Went out today with a newly repaired spring suit that a bud...Birke Buddy.. told me how to fix.
This time I walked with Dan to the reef, after returning his shorty loaner from yesterday.
Surfer/Wave ratio was messed up.
Went to it but didn't compete with the Main peakers and thus didn't get the quality I wanted.
But I did get to chase Alita down the face of one.
She hopped me, kinda, I might not have made the section, I dunno,
but the view was good LoL.
Got about 5 right close-outs and 1 left.
Ah the reef...... many there get surly when the wave action slows. I just wasn't in the mood today, wish my son or Dave had been there, I get strength from them to handle that scene.

I love my wife.
I love my life, my son, and my family and friends.
I love to surf.
I love the water.
I love the sun.
I love being a surfer.
God, I Thank you ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments: