Terramar

Monday, June 22, 2009

Big Daddy's Day

My son knows what I like to do.

Surfing with him will always be my favorite thing to do.
Day started out cold and gray. So some Jason/Mom waffles brightened things up.Awhile later things ended up bright blue, warm, trunks, and a bit of a swell.
Surfed for hours. Afterwards Dave came home with us and we relaxed a bit. Then Jason,Laurie, and I all watched a nice blue ray together on my sons killer high def set up. Topped off the night with a root beer float and I'm one PROUD and HAPPY dad ! !

Happy fathers day to y'all, its a great thing being a dad and surfing with your son (children).

surf on....

2 comments:

Tony Lewis said...

And Daughters!

Toddy said...

My son, approaching three years old asks constantly if we can go surfing. He watches my surf films, flips through some surf photo books and has a very specific idea of what surfing is to him. Whether this will translate to us surfing together when he is older, I can't say, but I have my hopes. It must be a blessing to do that with your son.