Terramar

Monday, July 06, 2009

Reef (er) Madness

The South Swell ( as I predicted ) will be a dominate feature this summer season.
This means that for me and my friends the spot to be will be the reef.
This means that there will be serious competition for waves, at times.

This means I will rise to this challenge, and maintain my cool.

Big, outside, crystal clear,
warm, green-blue, glassy waves, reef (ers).

Got only a few rides yesterday during a high tide but was stoked.
Jason had a difficult time " tough day at the reef" yesterday.
He hasn't had a lot of surf time this season, and I was feelin' for him.
Today he called me at work to say he was headed back out ( get back on the horse) to the reef.
He reported many long rides fitting the conditions described above. I like it ! ! !
Didn't get out tonight, work prevented that.
Will get out tomorrow and paddle into the thick of things and get my fair share.
Enjoy the swell ! !
surf on...

No comments: