Terramar

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I dreamed of it last night

I dreamed that I was looking out the window of a second story burger place on Oahu but it overlooked Terramar. I was trying to get a cup of coffee from a hyperactive little dude behind the counter who wouldn't count my loose change and get my coffee. Sooo I counted it for him as I was sneaking peeks of the huge blue green surf behind me out the window.
All I could think was get my coffee I gotta get out there. Then I woke up,0530.

Made coffee and I am looking at Swamis on surflines HD cam thinking all I wanna do
was get my coffee, I gotta get out there. But I am sitting here.
0638 It's getting lighter now.
get my coffee, I gotta get out there.
0641 I see some dude in the water at Swamis, he gets up on a fairly organized head high wave. Couple of up n downs and then it flops on him, shooting god knows what straight into his sinuses.
0643 It's getting lighter now.
get my coffee, I gotta get out there.
Being restricted from surfing everyday SUCKS, that's what I hate about Winter. I can't get out from work in time to get into the water afterwards.
I want to go N O W ! ! !

I know, I know exactly what you ( anyone who reads this, if anyone ) are thinking.
0648 It's getting lighter now.
get my coffee, I gotta get out there.
0649
0650

No comments: