Terramar

Saturday, November 06, 2010

An excellent week all in all.

Surfed after work 3 of 5 days this last week, always a good thing. Wednesday, was reasonably large and powerful at Terramar, if lacking in shape somewhat.
I was hoping for a repeat of the wave from the previous week, but this wave did close out a bit early. Still, feeling the oceans power is always so exhilarating. Thursday was good and Friday a little less so.

Jason, my son,

surfed at least 3 two-a-days this week. He is getting it in before he ventures off into the business world.

After graduating last summer from SDSU he has been applying like crazy all over the place.
Well.... he got hired at a company with a view of Terramar and Igor's.
5 minutes from surfing Terramar
He got HIRED !
In the midst of all of this unemployment crap he got hired on in an excellent company close by and stable.
I am really very "full" if you know what I mean. I am very proud that he has done what I could not do.
I am very , very full and it feels good.
The last few years have been challenging to say the least.
Before = pre surgery and several life threatening events and situations
I now surf better than before.
My relationship with my wife and son is better than before.
I am witnessing my dream for my son come true.
An excellent week all in all
surf on.... better than before

1 comment:

Madafact said...

keep surfing and surfing will keep you