Terramar

Monday, May 07, 2007

I WANT TO TAKE OFF MY SUIT

Today SUNDAY was almost summer like. ( took this shot @ Wind N' Sea today)

Medium, semi off shore winds slapping spray in the face. Blowing my SON and I south. Some pretty good waves coming Thur @ T-Mar.
Jason got a few goodies, so did I, but also got 2 late drops and consequent kook bottom turns, which I did recover from nicely and actually squeezed out pretty fair rides ( improving :) )

It's always GREAT to SURF WITH MY SON
.

I went in without boots ( my feet always get cold ).
Boots off was good.....
Now I want the damn suit off...it gets so old. It's so constrictive, restrictive, and de-sensitizing.
Its like a full body condom.........

I Saw Wind and Sea today......what a beautiful beach and wave.

I'm going to take a surf trip there before summer break and the mega crowds that
I'm sure must be there...maybe a mid-weeker.

No comments: