Terramar

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday 5/19/07 Thanks Doc

Went out this morning to keep my arms and spirit in shape, just to spend some time in the water.
I am used to going out 4 to 6times a week now,
2-weekend DP's, and the rest after work sessions.
Last time out was Monday. S u r p r i s e ! ! !
This morning I expected glass, fog, semi cold red tide water, and ZERO waves. I showed later than usual and found lots of the regulars standing on the cliff. I deliberately put my wetsuit on at home so I wouldn't back out of going in for lack of waves. I parked and ran to the water without looking at the conditions.
Well it was small, but there were waves. I probably stood 15-20 times in my 2 hours and 6-8 of those were full and satisfying rides. JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED !!
Going out again tomorrow and really looking forward to the next predicted SSW
and a loooooong
5 day weekend starting this Thursday
surf on....


No comments: