Terramar

Sunday, April 12, 2009

God, what a beautiful morning in the sea, despite the religous snickerings

Today was warm, clear, glassy with some wave action. The low early AM tide had things drained out a bit but..... I got a few solitaire rides

How beautifully gorgeous can a day get ??
I was with a few friends, but we were not in the best wave spot...should have been further north towards
warm water jetty.
I find religious "tensions" sort of amusing.
Many people are not comfortable with talking to others concerning each others beliefs. I, for one, am fine with the notion that many believe different things and I don't mind outward celebration of these different beliefs. I think it's good as long as we don't fight over it.
HAPPY EASTER y'all, it's a good thing ! !

1 comment:

rspeer said...

happy Easter Bill !