Terramar

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Tuesday, glad friends and waves showed up. needed a little redemption session, thanks!

Tuesday, I brought the board to work knowing the storm was coming and a swell was supposed to be there. Did a surf check on the way to a meeting
( endless meetings ) at work, and it was blown out and crap at a low tide 230pm.
Decided to go back anyways after meeting
( endless meetings) and still looked pretty bad.. but my mates were there and I promised so...
turned out to pick up, glass off and the disaster kid got some nice long rides up front on faces, and confidence back as well. Some needed compliments were doled out, and voila,
I'm feeling the stoke.
For some damn reason
( no one was over there for a change)
I paddled solo to the "reef" and caught a few nice ones in solitude. Thanked mother O and ALL and pulled out @ 745 pm as the storm came in.
surf on...

No comments: