Terramar

Thursday, October 08, 2009

After work sessions, did I even go to work?

Wednesday PM
After work sessions, did I even go to work?
That's how it still is.
I don't even remember work immediately as I enter the water.
For another 5-8 years ( God willing I'll retire to a less stressful scene ) I hope that's how it will be. I won't even remember work immediately as I enter the water.
It's like playing hooky, its like a big washing machine for my brain, 5 minuets in and it's like all the troubles of the day are GONE, POOF, VANISHED, nuthin left but water, sun, waves, flying,
yep ......
Last night got calls that there were some waves at super low tide around 5 pm. I figure the in push will offer some up. It Did !
David says Pat says, so Dave is hoping for a repeat of the night before when were all in the water until 715 pm and its dark.
Kyle was there.

Wasn't quite so good but....we got some

yep ......

surf on

No comments: