Terramar

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tuesday PM was ..... well it's what I needed.

Now I remember what gets me through "certain Days".
It is being able to get into the water after "certain activities" at the end of the day.
Thank God it's staying lighter longer now. Brought the board to work. Was due to hit it at 4 and sure as the sun rises, I got caught into staying later, as per usual.....but
I did get to the waters edge at 450 and paddled out into a great scenario.
Glass, shoulder high and +, rising tide from a low and a tidal push, sunset, dolphins few people,
and
FINALLY SOME SHAPE ! ! !
I took the side bites of my long board from Mondays thing and just had the single cutaway on it.
My board and I were dancing for a change. Up and down the lines
It was perfection !
Many many waves, all to myself !
So much fun I forgot myself.
So much ...
thanks

surf on...

1 comment:

christian said...

That sounds like the perfect session! Well done!