Terramar

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Had one of those Rare Days today.. ALOHA

1-2 feet forecast.
Woke up at 430 tossing n turning over work.
Loaded up and headed out despite the forecast and cameras .
Arrived at 0545 and put on the trunks with out checking the water.
Went down, stretched and looked a some empty peaks and glass in virtual solitude at houses.
Paddled out and hooked a right that rode for a bit, to my surprise.
Then a couple 3 more.....
Saw Mike, Steve,  Chuck, and some other friends surfing an occasional reef breaker and paddled over there.
As soon as I arrived a pretty decent peak came through and surprised everyone. As they went out the back I got into the pocket after a nice peaky drop.
Ha ! Wow ! SURPRISE
I rode one of the nicest waves I've had in a long time.
I was laughing out loud in both directions.
It made my day.
Got 1 or 2 more then some one threw the off switch and I exited.

nice group
nice morning
nice waves

yeah

No comments: